Today Greyson got a "Big Boy Bed." Josh and I are taking this whole "Big Boy" theme pretty far in order to get a 2 1/2 year old to simply use the potty. Hey, whatever it takes. My preschool pressure clock is ticking and I have about 6 weeks left to get him to use the potty before class starts. He knows how, he's done it numerous times before. He just refuses. This experience should be fun and will, I'm sure, be blogged about in the future!

On another note, Cooper plays the cutest peek-a-boo you've ever seen. I could only catch him doing it once on the camera, but it is so adorable. Sorry, the rest of the video is of Cooper trying to pull the camera out of my hands (note: see him yanking camera cord). Honery little stinker!
Mimes and Pops just left from their weeklong visit here. I have tons of adorable pics so check back soon!
4 comments:
I had a few tears in my eyes to see Greyson in a big boy bed. I'm not ready for that yet! Geez... you didn't even consult me on that. (: I of course will be over first thing Monday to check that out! Like how I just invited myself over?
Cooper- too cute as usual!
Greyson? In a big boy bed?
Coopie playing peek-a-boo?
Stop it already. I am missing too much! Hurry up and get out here - o.k.??
Julie-
I'm coming over Monday too.....aren't we supposed to be getting together to talk about how much we miss Kara (that's what she's supposed to think anyway)....and we also need to talk about how we're going to meet Kara in St. Louis sometime for a reunion......want to?
What a sweet blog you have here. Just popped over to say hi
Post a Comment