Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I've pretty much learned that it doesn't matter how many vitamins you take, how good you eat, or how healthy you think you are. If the flu bug wants you, the flu bug gets you. Greyson and Cooper have both had the flu bug this week and I thought I had escaped it's nasty little grasp. Nope. It got me. Have you ever seen that Seinfeld where Jerry goes 7 years without puking? That's me. I will hold it in until the sun goes down and comes up again. I would rather eat a plateful of anchovies, walk into a restaurant with my zipper down, scoop up dog poo on a 100 degree day, or even vote for Hillary (sorry. had to throw that one in). Saturday ended my "no puke" streak. It was ugly. There are now a lot of foods that will make the "I'm never going to eat you again" list. Feeling much better today. Thank you mom, for taking care of the boys and I. I couldn't have made it without you. I love you.

Well, to all that I have come in contact with me in the last 3 days, Tag, You're It.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Freaking crap - have I seen you in the last 3 days? Let's see.... shoot! Discovery Center!!! Oh well, if I didn't catch it from you then I will be sure to catch it from Annabelle. Glad you are feeling better!

Kara said...

So glad I'm in New York, because if I was home, the likelihood that I would have been with you the last 3 days is high......Wooo!!! Dodged that bullet!!! Please get better. God bless the mom's we have that come take care of our children when we are barfing! Take care of yourself. I'll be home in 3 days!!! Be well by then!