.jpg)

Madison is back home now and I wish I would have gotten to spend a little more time with her. Between our whole family having the flu the week she was in, time was rare but precious. She is adorable! What a little personality at 1 month. She loves to be held by her mommy. She let me hold her though..she knows where all the presents come from! We would ask Greyson if he wanted to hold her and he would say "No, I'm fine." Cooper tried to whack her if she was close enough to him. She was taking away his "baby spotlight." By the end of the week, both boys gave her a kiss goodbye. She is sweet. What a precious gift. We love and miss her already!
1 comment:
I am so frustrated I didn't get to see her! Next time for sure. I will live in a bubble for the week before she comes to make sure we aren't contagious again. (:
Post a Comment