We leave on our family vacation to TURKS AND CAICOS this Friday. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It is actually our 10 year anniversary but to be gone away from our monkeys for a whole week seemed to jerk on my heart strings too much. I played the "what if..." game in my head too many times. We are staying at a Beaches resort and they have a wonderful little kids area for the boys. I've also booked a scrub (mimes, we will see if this scrub can live up..) and a 80 minute cabana beachside massage. I'm pretty sure this is what heaven will be like.
Ok..so usually I have some pictures and funny stories but just thought I'd get on here to let you know I am here and I will be updating with some good "kid" stories tonight or tomorrow. Trust me, I've got a few to share including embarrassing moments in public bathrooms with 2 boys, travels, blood, a car wreck, and loads of back talk. Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Glad to see your blogging again! Can't wait for the stories!
Post a Comment