Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm going to the beach and your not.... :)


Ok..the title is rude. Sorry.
Today is filled with laundry. Lots of laundry. I have to
admit something about
laundry. I totally throw
everything together in as few loads as possible. Whites, jeans, colors, whatever will
fit. Another thing I hate about
laundry is that the boys clothes are ALL one size apart. It's
a nightmare. I'm constantly having to check tags to see who's IronMan underoos is this pair. Most of the fault falls on me. Since they are so close in age I tend to get them the same of everything just 1 size difference. Crazy I know.

Super excited about our trip. We'll only be gone for a week but for some reason I feel like I need to bring 32 pairs of shoes and the boys need at least 2 outfits a day. What will probably happen is I'll wear 1 pair of flip flops the whole time and the boys will live in their swimsuits.

On another note, tonight I am celebrating one of my besties "29 again" birthdays. Amber and I are going to stuff ourselves with taco pizza, probably some ice cream, then Starbucks. I'll be miserable but it'll be great. After all that food I meet with my new trainer at 6 am tomorrow. He's a killer or so I've heard. One girl told me she couldn't physically sit on the toilet for 3 days due to the outrageous number of squats and lunges he makes you do. Josh started going to him last week and is really enjoying it. He has a crazy high pain tolerance. I will probably go, puke up my taco pizza from the previous night and hide in a corner crying like a baby. I mean really, I enjoy being able to sit down on a toilet without the help of handrails. This experience will make for some great upcoming blogs. But first, I shall pig out at the 16 all inclusive restaurants on our resort. Pablo, Pavlov, Pavel, whatever his trainer name is, will have his work cut out.

Here are some pics from our recent trip to CA for Melissa's wedding. I love the pic of the boys sitting on the steps of the house that Josh grew up in. My in laws have a picture, almost identical, of Josh and his brother Jeremy sitting on the same steps.

Well, goodbye fellow landlubbers ;) I'll be thinking of you while I sit oceanside under my cabana reading a book enjoying the warm sea breeze. Be back in a week. Check back for pics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, well have fun at the beach...I got out of class early tonight and stopped by to find that you were not there...but I got to see Celeste and the kids so that was great....thanks for the add on her. I love your stories...your house sounds so much like mine...fun, fun, fun. See you when you get back...Ang

Amber said...

Hope you have a blast on your vacation- I'm super jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it :)