Monday, February 2, 2009

I Think I'll Just Go Ahead and Crawl Right Under This Table


Funny/Embarrassing things that Greyson has said lately...

1) "How come you're wearing ladies shoes?"  This was said to a man in penny loafers in the health food store.  The man did not find this amusing.  Then in the check out line, he told the cashier that the man behind us was wearing lady shoes.  Again, the man did not find this amusing.

2) "Please don't bother me, I'm at my office."  He was sitting at his table in his room "working."

3) "Toyota, Chevy, Dodge, Hummer, Jeep..."  He just turned 3 and can name most vehicles and their make on the road.  This can make for a long drive anywhere.  

4) "Mom, can you brush my teeth better.  You didn't get all the bugs out."  I told him that one time forever ago to get him to sit still and now he thinks bugs live in his mouth.

5) "Cooper, I'm really fruster-bated with you."  

6) "Wow Mom, that lady really had to poop.  She should get a sucker."  This was said in a public bathroom the next stall over and with the loud voice of a 3 year old.  

7)"Look at that boy smoking!"  I wrote about this in a previous blog, but if you smoke around him, he'll let you know how stinky you are and how sick you are going to be.  

8) Josh said "C'mon boys, let's go."  Greyson replies, "Daddy, we have a lady with us.  Mommy's not a boy."  I'm a lady?  Why does that sound so old?

9) "When is Jesus coming?  I'm tired of waiting."  It's hard to explain this one to a 3 year old.

10) "What's your number?"  This is his way of asking how old you are.  One time the Starbucks barista thought he was asking for her phone number.  

11) "Can we ride up the alligator?"  I reply "It's the escalator."  He then replies "You're not always right, mom."

12) His night time prayers are pretty short because he's tired.  They consist of something like "Dear Jesus, please protect me.  Amen."  He wants to pray at nap time when he's not quite ready to go to bed and this prayer sounds something like this "Dear Jesus, please protect me, Cooper, Mommy, Daddy, my curtains, daddy's truck, my mickey mouse, my snacks, Bass Pro, my house, my park, my escalade and 4 wheeler, my doggies, mimi and pop's doggie, nana and papa's doggie, aunt amanda's doggie.....this is when I cut him off.  I think this prayer could last the entirety of naptime.  

13) "Look at that boy's hair.  It fell down."  This was said to a bald man with a really bad comb over.

14) "Good night Mom.  You're really fun."  

3 comments:

Debi said...

hilarious! just what i needed... thanks.

Amber said...

to freaking cute- I haven't heard most of those- which means we aren't spending enough time together! :)

Kara said...

Bahahahahaha!!! Those were so awesome. I loved all of those. I can't even come up with my favorite one.

Ok - well maybe the one where the lady in the bathroom did a good poop and she deserved a sucker!! Ha!

So. many. great. ones. Love that boy!!