Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane...

The boys and I are in for quite an adventure tomorrow.  We are going to see Mimes, Pops, and Auntie M in sunny California!  I decided to do this very spur of the moment.  I found out that Josh was going to be out of town for a week and the thought of being snowed/iced in the house with 2 monkeys for a week was enough for me.  I would go crazy!  So now that the tickets are bought and the bags are packed, I'm starting to think that I'm a little nuts.  I'm flying across the country with 2 toddlers all by myself.  I know that people do this all the time, BUT you've read my blog and you know the challenge these precious little boys can be at times.  As long as I don't lose one of them in Dallas (just joking) we should be good.  New toys, new books, suckers, m & m's, healthy snacks, motrin...yup, I've got it all.  I'm ready.  

Well, say a prayer for us tomorrow afternoon.  I can guarantee that there will be some funny blogs to read when we return on Saturday.  

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my goodness! That's today?? I'm praying for you Julie-girl. You'll be fine. Just keep those new toys and m&m supply full and running. I'll call you this week to make sure you don't have a twitch or anything!!

Amber said...

I'm gonna miss you! Have a super fun time- hope the boys are the most well-behaved little kiddos on the plane! come back safe and sound!