
Greyson and Cooper's dream come true

What a sweet picture!

Embroidered Mickey ears for each of them

"What are you looking at?"

It took 2 Disney Parks, opposite sides of the country, to get this 1 picture!

The whole gang

Auntie M, Me, and Greyson driving Goofy's car

Auntie M and Cooper

Mimes and Greyson
Day 2 was Disney day. The boys were super excited to see Mickey Mouse and his friends. In order to go into Disneyland you walk through Disney town first. It was so fun and cartoonish. Pretty flowers and waterfalls everywhere. The walk would take the average childless adults probably 10 minutes to get to the gates. It took us quite a bit longer. The boys are "lolly-gaggers." They need to check out everything. Oh and don't forget that Greyson already has to use the potty and we're not even in the park yet. I think that kid has a public toilet radar. Also, I don't have a stroller so needless to say, I didn't need to work out that day. We bought our tickets and I paid a well worth it $12 to rent a stroller and we were off. Now remember, Mimes has a broken shoulder. That didn't stop her at all. She was the first one to volunteer to ride in the rockets with Greyson. Auntie M was right behind her taking Cooper. It was nice to just stand outside the line with my camera taking pictures. Not having to deal with 2 toddlers in a line is a little piece of heaven. We then went to Mickey Town where the boys got pictures with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy. In Florida a few months ago, Cooper wouldn't have a thing to do with any Disney characters. This time he was screaming "Min-nee, Min-nee." When it was our turn to take a picture, Cooper grabbed Minnie so hard her "head" almost came off. That would've been bad. Really bad. Can you imagine the trauma all those little kids in line would have felt to see Minnie beheaded? I had to pry my kid and his death grip off of her. Greyson and Mimes climbed through Chip and Dale's Treehouse and before we knew it they were on this wild roller coaster. That Mimes is fearless. The boys ate a hotdog for lunch when Mimes discovered that McQueen and Mater were at Disneyland also. I couldn't believe it. Every little boys dream come true. They were so excited to see McQueen and Mater that I couldn't get a picture of them standing still. After Disneyland we decided to eat at In/Out Burgers. Ummmm...It was so good. The fries are unbelievable too. Yummy!
That evening Mimes decided to hang at home with the boys and Melissa and I went out. We had the greatest time. She is absolutely my most favorite person in the world to shop with. She's young, trendy, cute, and honest. Honesty is important when you pick a partner to shop with. You don't want to spend money to look like a fool. We went to Nordstrom Rack and searched through rows and rows of amazing designer shoes. Of course, we each got a pair. Then for dinner, Melissa took me to a Korean BBQ place. It was so fun. We have nothing like that at home. In the middle of our table was a little bbq pit where you cook the meat. They bring you tons of sides and my favorite pickled radish wraps for the chicken and beef. We had enough food to feed a small army. We ate and ate and ate. Luckily Josh called and I had to take a breathier to talk to him. When I was done, it hit me just how full I really was. Stuffed but it was oh so good. Melissa and I talked and talked. We always seem to have good conversation. There's never a weird lull or any awkwardness. She's just easy to talk too and easy to listen too. I cherished every single moment of that night. It was truly a hi-lite of my vacation. It was really nice because Mimes had called and said the boys were under control and to take our time. I found out when I got home that Mimes had spent the sweetest time with the boys. They read books, played cars, and gave kisses good night. What a wonderful day this was.
4 comments:
What great pictures! What a fun vacation you guys had. It is always great to have some girl time to shop (we both know I am not a good bargain finder-but I am glad you found some deals) and dinner. I am glad you had such a great trip.
How fun! Anna keeps begging for the "Disney boat" so she would have been so excited too. I am enjoying hearing about your vacation and seeing the pics like this on your blog!
Fun day! I love that In/Out Burger!!! Oh how I miss it & wish we had one here!!!
Ok. So, so fun! I love this. Isn't it a dream to totally sit back and let someone else chase your child? And...they actually seem to enjoy doing so? :-) ha! Beautiful.
In/out Burger. Yeah. Definitely yum.
Thinking about Coop beheading Minnie - priceless.
Fun, fun stories girl and hey! I want a girl's night out and shoes from Nordstrom's Rack too!! :-)
Post a Comment