Friday, October 10, 2008

My New Hobby


Wanna see what I'm going to look like in 30 years? I might not be the best golfer quite yet, but I've got cute shoes. In the long run, that's really all that matters.

I'm really only playing (or trying to play) golf to spend some quality time with Josh. You know, act interested in their hobbies. Believe it or not, it's kinda fun. Last week I hit the ball OVER a house. Yep, over a house. Whoops. Atleast I didn't break any windows. I'm finding the game to be a great stress relief. It's not as good as hitting a really great shoe sale, but it's not too bad either.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Well crap- I hope Adam doesn't read your blog or he's gonna want me to fly helicopters with him... thanks a lot. (:

Kara said...

You're so cute!!!! Way to go - ya know - being a good wife and all.

I bet Josh is enjoying some wife time too!

Fun!

Kelley said...

I'm with ya, as long as we look cute that's all that matters! I hit the steering wheel of a golf cart once, thank God David had just stepped out of the drivers seat or it would have been his head! I wasn't aiming there, really.