Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Greyson and Josh!

Greyson and Daddy hanging out in bounce house

Coopie in bounce house

Loving the cupcakes!

Thanks so much for the amazing presents!

Things have been crazy around here, hence, why I haven't blogged in what feels like an eternity. We had some preschool issues, some "sad mommy b/c there is no more preschool issue," boys fighting, husband traveling, mommy reading all discipline books I can find, throw in a personality profile book so mommy can better understand her toddlers personalities, women's conference, and 4 family birthdays in a matter of 3 weeks. Whew! Wears me out thinking about it. So this weekend I celebrate the birthday of 2 very important men in my life. My oldest son and my husband. We celebrated Greyson's birthday with a bounce house/slide combo and cupcakes. What more could a 3 year old ask for? Mimi flew in to make the week even more special. Not to mention the amazing help that she was. (she watched the boys for 3 days while I could go to a women's conference!) She cooked yummy homemade meals and just loved on each one of us. I could write a whole blog on her (and I will, remember "The Series") and how amazing she is. Josh and I went to dinner tonight for his birthday. We'll probably go out again this week because everyone that knows me knows that I love to celebrate birthday's for a week! Fun weekend. Thanks to everyone that made it so special!

5 comments:

Amber said...

The party was so much fun! Anna had a fantastic time- I will say again- bounce house for every party from now on! (:

Also- I am still waiting on my debriefing from your conference. It's not nice to drop little hints about how life-changing it was and then not talk to me about it for like 5 days. ha!

Debi said...

The party was so much fun. You are a lovely host. Great to spend time with your parents, Amber and Angela.
My heart is so heavy about the woman killed in Kabul. I feel so alone in it all. Praying for all the other workers still there. I know the street she was killed. I walk it when there. Safe neighborhood.
Dear God.
Not sure what all the other workers will do.
Love to you. Hope the new order is working some.

Kara said...

So bummed that I couldn't be there. I hope Greyson had a special day. He's a special boy! Hope you got my message about little dude's present. I feel horrible he doesn't have it yet, but my list of "have-to's" is so out of control, that I couldn't get to everything.

It's comin' cutie-pie!!!

Kara said...

Oh - And I want to hear all about this conference girl!!!

Angela said...

The party was a blast. The bounce house is a must at kids parties from now on! My kids went to bed easier and earlier than ever. Thanks Julie and Josh! The womens conference was amazing and a blast to have some girl time!