1) He loves popsicles. Doesn't care on ounce about the mess and stickiness. It's worth it to him.

2) He's a messy, messy eater. I will turn my head for one second and his dinner will be in his hair.
3) He always eats with 1 foot on the table. I tried to correct this, but I lost the battle. It's kinda cute so I just gave in.
4) He sure does make one adorable sidekick. What's Batman without Robin?
5) He has the silliest sense of humor. He put my iced tea pitcher on his head and couldn't stop laughing at himself.
6) He loves to just be in his diaper. He also loves to play in the rain. This picture captured both.
7) He would rather take the straw in and out of the cup then to sneak a drink of Mommy's coke.
8) He loves to brush his teeth. I have to force it away from him or he would brush them all day long. It's hard to explain to a toddler the importance of enamel.
And a few more, without pictures....
9) If he hears any type of music, no matter the kind, he will start dancing.
10) His first word wasn't Dada or Mama. It was Duck.
11) His household nickname is Boobers or Boob-a-licious. Won't that look cute on the back of a football jersey?
12) He is such a good boy. I can count on one hand the number of times he's "done time." (timeout)
13) He waves at everyone as he walks by. (the little old ladies at the mall just love this)
14) He loves blondes. Must be because he sees my brunette hair all day.
15) He calls his pacifier his Gaa Gaa
16) He loves cars, trucks, and tractors
17) When he's ready to go to bed, he will walk me into his room and point to his crib. Yup, he's that easy.
18) He has learned how to get big brother in trouble without even having to know how to talk.
19) He's my miracle baby. At my 6 week postpartum checkup, after I had him, my OBGYN noticed a mole and said I should have it checked out. It looked like a normal mole to me. I went to a dermatologist and after a biopsy found out it was pre-cancerous. Not cancer now, but could've been later down the road. God was protecting me and sent this angel, Cooper, to help.
20) He's mommy's boy. Wherever you find me, he'll be nearby. And I wouldn't trade that for anything.
4 comments:
Oh sweet Coopie! Coopie is my bud for sure. I'll brag a little and say that he loves me! (: He is one sweet sweet boy!
Coopie's the best! What a sweet blog for a sweet boy! I could eat em up!
all I can say is "precious boy".
love him...
Hi Julie! I thought since we met in person, we should meet in blog world as well ;-)
You threw a beautiful shower for Kara...thanks for including me and being so gracious!
Post a Comment