Tuesday, September 9, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes


Lately, Greyson has been cracking us up. He says the funniest, and sometimes not so funny things. Here are some examples...

1) "Mom, you're so handsome." (I'm always telling him how handsome he is.)

2) "Nana, you're hair feels like grass."

3) "Mommy, don't hit that sign like you did the other one." (that's a whole other blog)

4) "Look Mommy, that boy's hair fell down." (he saw a balding man with the ring of hair around his head, but nothing on top)

5) "Daddy, your mouth smells like a skunk." (morning breath)

6) "I just tooted and it sounded like a motorcycle." (male humor starts at a young age)

7) "I want to do it, ALL BY MYSELF" (this is heard on any and all situations)

8) "When is Chuck E Cheese going to open?" (so help me, if any of you tell him that place is open....:)

9) "Where are the shoes?" (said to the pizza delivery guy. It's sad when your house orders more shoes than pizza)

10) "You're a great Mom." (ahhhh.....confirmation)

Now, something not so funny. I knew this would continue to come back and haunt me...We were walking into a restaurant this weekend and a man was outside smoking. Greyson walks up to him and tells him that smoking will make him sick and that he stinks. The man agreed. True honesty only comes from a toddler.
(The first picture is of him playing in the rain and the second one is of us counting stars)

5 comments:

Debi said...

I can't believe the sentences he makes! How funny!
He is such a sweetie. Call me if you have any dates for coming. We now have a wedding the last weekend that has been planned forever...
I miss you all, really.

MommyMac said...

Okay those are way too funny. I love listening to the new things that he says.

Kara said...

That was so cute!!! Loved all the quotes and especially love how he kept the chain smoker in line. Way to go Greyson!!

Amber said...

I can verify that Mr Greyson (as I call him) is one super funny little kid. What a brain that child has!

Debi said...

oh this made me laugh and love it. the cigarette stories keep coming. I am so glad you my sister in law are such a good writer. you are quite delightful indeed. miss you! (this is melissa writing on debi's search engine/login)