Saturday, August 23, 2008
It's been a long time...
It's been forever since I've posted a blog. I don't really have any good absentee reasons either. I've been pretty much trying to get a toddler ready for preschool and planning a baby shower that's been a long time a coming. My little world at times has felt like I've been taking shelter while a F5 tornado swirls in my living room. It must be a full moon or it's "just my turn" but these 2 boys have been wild. Cooper has started hitting and throwing fits while Greyson refuses to pee anywhere that doesn't have grass! His exact words are "ab-so-lu-tely not!" I've done the hour standoff in the bathroom, the no underwear routine, the "have anything you want, just PEE" technique and nothing seems to work. He was potty trained! What happened?? I'm pretty much to the point of "oh well, someday you'll figure it out or you'll look funny in Elementary School." Yup, I'm at the point of just not caring about it anymore. At preschool open house a kid in his class pooped in his pull up. I laughed secretly. Hehehe It's not just me. Discipline has also gone straight down the toilet. Hey, at least something is in the toilet. I've been distracted this week with sickness and busy-ness and it seems as if we are back to square 1 when it comes to behaving. Oh well, Monday will start a new week and Drill Sergeant Julie will be back to her normal self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well thank heavens- I was beginning to wonder if we'd ever get a post from you again! Glad to see you're back!
Hi Julie! Remember me - Brianne's friend Mel? I found your blog through hers and I've been lurking for a while, just being a nosy reader. Your postings always make me laugh! Your boys are the cutest!
Post a Comment