I would like to think that I have a little rhythm. For example, at church during worship, I can always find the beat and clap to it. This is a hard skill for most of the congregation, so I would like to think I'm a little ahead of the game. I did some dancing on a squad in High School, so that should count for something. I probably couldn't dance now. My only moves come from my generation and I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen any teenage kids doing the "Running Man" or "Churnin Butter." Anyhow, I'm pretty sure our boys have inherited their father's dancing gene. This video should be enough to prove it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soooo, Josh is a shoulder-shrug dancer - huh? Interesting. Ha! Ha!
Those boys sure are cute doing a morning dance routine in their skivvies!
Thanks for sharing. I miss them so much!
Cooper's dancing is the funniest thing ever! This will be one to pull out for the girlfriends when he is older!
Post a Comment