Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Maddie Pics


My sis and precious neice were here to visit for 3 weeks. They just left and as I'm looking over our fun time in pictures, I miss Baby Maddie. (the boys nicknamed her Baby Maddie.) I was in shock to see how much she had grown in just a few months. She is this adorable little girl with an adorable personality. It got to the point that when she saw me she would kick and smile wanting me to hold her. We would sing "The itsy bitsy spider" and "Miss Maddie Mac Mac Mac, all dressed in black black black...." She has the most stunning blue eyes and a pout that women in Hollywood pay big bucks for. We got her pic taken with the boys (what a time that was!) and in the picture we noticed that all 3 of them have the same hair line! I was also shocked to see the boys so gentle around her, for the most part. Cooper would still try to get a whack in whenever no one was looking. Other than that, he loved to hug her. Greyson was also quite the gentle giant with Maddie around. He would talk to her and tell us in his own special way that she pooped. (Inside Joke---Waffle House! Ha!) We had a great time and I'm sure my sis is glad to be back home trying to get back to her normal life. I, on the other hand, wouldn't have minded if she forgot Maddie and left her with me for the summer.

Maddie--Auntie Julie loves you very much and here's a big kiss across a big sea.
Sis--Love you too! So glad you came! Can't wait to see you again.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Maddie is a sweetheart! I am so so glad that I got to see her and your sister!

Kara said...

She really is quite adorable! I'm sure the 3 weeks went WAY too fast for that Aunt heart of yours. Good thing your sis has a blog now and you can atleast be sure to catch up with all the pictures on that.

We miss you. Miss you. Miss you. When did you say you were going to move to Indy again?