





I would never have guessed, 7 1/2 years ago, that you would be the father that you are. You are one of the most hands on dads I've ever seen. You are right there with me changing diapers (it's not fair that you can hold your breath for 3 minutes), reading bedtime stories, taking turns getting up in the middle of the night, and bathtime duty. I love the special things you do with them. For example, every Saturday morning you take them to a "boy only" breakfast. Or how about taking the time to install seatbelts in your 1967 GTO so they can cruise along with you and share your love of cars. I love the fact that the boys have you to wrestle and rough house with. (there are just some things moms are no fun at.) You would have to be here to see it, but they have a built in radar on what time you come home after work. They will stand at their window and wait patiently until they see you pull in the driveway. Then it's yelling and screaming and running to the garage door with excitement because "Daddy's home!" You are a great Dad. You've made such an impact on their little lives in this short amount of time. They adore you and love you with their whole hearts. All 3 of us are very blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Father's Day, Josh!
2 comments:
Love all those pictures of Josh and the boys. He really is a keeper. Nothing like boys with their dads and the specialness that they share! Glad yesterday was fun for you!
P.S. I tried to add your site link to my blog and it wouldn't do it. Yours and Ambers both wouldn't work, and Shannon said that she tried to click on your name on my site and go to your blog, but that wouldn't work either. Do you have some kind of security thing set up on it? Let me know.
Ok at first I thought these were all pictures of Father's day and wow were you busy! (: What a nice tribute to Josh!
Post a Comment