Here are a few pics from this week. It's been raining a lot here. So much that the Ark I ordered is on back order. Ha! We got creative this week and copied an idea that a few of my girlfriends have done. I bought a big plastic container (with lid) and a bunch of elbow macaroni. Greyson had a great time burying himself in the macaroni and using funnels to find his cars. I actually put the noodles up after about an hour. He threw a fit and still wanted to play with them. Cooper had woken up and since he still eats anything that isn't moving the choking hazard noodles had to go away. Great idea, super cheap, and keeps them occupied forever. Oh, also, much, much better than playing in sand!
Cooper found Greyson's little 4 wheeler this week and has had such a blast riding it. He is really growing up fast. I got rid of all the bottles yesterday and it was bittersweet. He also really loves me right now and still chooses me over everyone else (except for Amber and Papa, they must sneak him Goldfish or something). I know this phase will not last much longer so when he's really clingly and I've held him all day, I try to remind myself that this is such a short season and 1 day soon he won't want me to hold him anymore. Enjoy the moment.
I thought this was a really sweet picture. Greyson and I ran out to get dinner and came home to Josh and Cooper fast asleep. Both of them were snoring so loud it was hilarious!
I'm having hand surgery on April 23. It's just outpatient but I have to go through a whole bunch of tests for the anesthesia. That makes me a little nervous. Not quite sure why I have to be completely knocked out to remove some glass out of my hand. Why can't they just numb me really well???
Hope everyone is doing great! Better take advantage of the quiet time here and get some things done! Love to everyone!



4 comments:
Cute cute pictures! Don't forget to call me about diaper duty!
Nice job doing the noodle box. Makenna still begs for me to drag that out ALL THE TIME and she has had it since her birthday last year! Ditto what Amber said. I want to help you out while you are recovering. I am more than happy to keep both your kiddos on your surgery day. Let me know.
P.S. Really cute pics of Daddy and Coopie!
I'm going to have to remember the noodle box so when Maddie gets old enough she can play with one too. Keep me updated on your surgery
Post a Comment