Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some Things About Me...







*Warning: the following information could bore you to death. If you start to feel faint, dizzy, lethargic, break out in hives, dry eyes, vomiting, diarrhea..stop reading this blog immediately. The author can not be held liable for any of the above listed side effects.*

Here is a list of things about me that you might not know:

1) I am currently studying the Book of Psalms
2) My favorite number is 2
3) I secretly want to cut my hair in the supershort, supercute "pixie cut."
4) Sometimes I re-wash the dishes on the bottom shelf in the dishwasher b/c I don't want to bend over and to get them out.
5) I've left my clothes in the dryer for so long that I've dressed out of it for over a week.
6) I'm a horrible cook.
7) I'm a Seinfeld junkie. I've seen all of the episodes and continue to still watch the show all of the time.
8) I love coffee, tea, and coke. Maybe I should change that to I love caffeine.
9) I know how to pee in the woods and what leaves are safe to wipe with.
10) It took me 9 years to get a 4 year Bachelor degree.
11) I've had LASIK eye corrective surgery so bye bye contact lenses!
12) I could eat Mexican food everyday for every meal.
13) I crave salty not sweet (unless you mix peanut butter and chocolate).
14) I know how to use a wide variety of handguns and love to practice target shooting.
15) I didn't get a single stretch mark from either pregnancy! (Thanks, Mom. Great genes!) Now cellulite, that's a whole other story.
16) I think the movie "Notebook" was one of the worst movies of all time! (save the comments, you're not gonna change my mind)
17) I hate snakes. They should all die.
18) I love cars. Josh said he knew I was "the one" one night when we were sitting on his deck and I could name every car that drove by soley by their headlights - in the dark!
19) I grind my teeth in my sleep
20)I've been to England and visited Windsor Castle, Buckingham, The Cotswolds, Oxford, and also traveled to Venice, Italy.
21) Turning 30 has been completely liberating for me. I love it.
22) My favorite holiday is 4th of July. I love fireworks and BBQ's.
23) I secretly read "In Touch" magazine and People magazine to get the latest gossip on all of the Hollywood Whacko's.
24) I'm scared about our upcoming Presidential election choices.
25) I don't watch the news. It's depressing. The only thing worth seeing is the weather and it's wrong most of the time.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Don't forget fact #26. Julie is an angry jogger. She talks continually about wishing she weren't there and at home eating bon-bons (or whatever) :-) hee hee Thanks for the warnings by the way, but I actually LOVED your list! Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

I knew I was forgetting something! Ha! Truth hurts, but not as bad as exercise!

Debi said...

Wow! I feel like I know you a whole lot better...
I am thinking about something I could add...
Hmm. Kinda at a loss.
I didn't get bored at all.
Thanks

Amber said...

Hey I learned something about you! We should do these lists more often. Very interesting! I would write something more fun but I am dying (see my own blog). Talk to you later when I rise from my death bed.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog!