Thursday, March 13, 2008

If the Shoe Fits....



Tonight I got my hair hi-lited and enjoyed the rest of my "evening off" having dinner with Josh. It was really nice. The best part of my evening was when I got home the UPS guy had delivered a little package that Josh ordered for Greyson. (they didn't have any in Cooper's size). It was flip flops that are exactly like Josh's, down to the brand! Anything that Josh does, Greyson thinks is "so cool" so to have the same shoes is priceless. Greyson put on those flip flops, held his little head high and took them for a test drive all around the house. He was so proud! I took a picture and I have to say that his little chunky Fred Flintstone feet in a pair of flip flops absolutely melted my heart. So cute! So sweet!

3 comments:

Amber said...

(: cute boy, cute shoes!

Kara said...

Hey, isn't that the cool shirt Makenna bought Greyson? Nice outfit buddy. The flip-flops definitely complete the big boy look.

Debi said...

ahhh...