Wednesday, February 27, 2008

March Birthday Shout-Outs!



Mya - Happy 4th Birthday! I can't believe you are 4. (2/28)

Cooper - Happy 1st Birthday! We Love You! You're such a Blessing!Hope you enjoy your Fireman Birthday Party! (3/2)

Aunt Lenora - Hope your birthday is as special as you are! (3/5)

Cyndi - You're part of the family! Can't believe you've watched the boys for almost a year now. Have an awesome Birthday! (3/12)

Kara - Happy Birthday, Girlfriend! With such an awesome Valentine's gift, I can't imagine what David has up his sleeve for your birthday! (3/23)

Austin - Happy Birthday Little Buddy. I'm not even going to guess how old you are. I'm thinking 6, but that just can't be right. Where has the time gone? (3/30)

I'm not being cheap...this isn't your birthday card. hahahaha!

2 comments:

Amber said...

My birthday is August 27th- I will be waiting for my bday shout out! (: I better get one....or else!

Kara said...

P.S. Thanks for the shout-out! And, by the way - you are not allowed to buy me a gift this year for my birthday and then turn around and tell me "Oh - my friends and I don't exchange gifts for each other's birthdays so that I don't buy you a gift and thus feel horrible later on." This shout-out is my gift from you. Thank you and good night. :-)