Monday, February 18, 2008

Cooper's Dedication


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord." And he worshiped the Lord there. 1 Samuel 1:26-28

Sunday night we had Cooper dedicated at our church. It's such an emotional time for me. God has blessed us with this amazing little boy but at the same time we are giving him back to God. We as his chosen parents promise to train him in the Word of God following Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." God has made our family complete. I pray everyday, Cooper and Greyson will see God's love shining down upon them. They are 2 very, very loved little boys and we are 2 very, very blessed parents.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Yay Coopie!!! Congratulations on his dedication. I remember how emotional I was on Makenna's big day too. You do have amazing blessings for children and I know you thank God for them every day. P.S. The kids are pretty lucky too!

Amber said...

I am so glad you had your family in to enjoy your day with you. What a special time!