Thank goodness the camera has been found. Again, I hate the camera, just really wanted the pics of Cooper's 1st day of Pre K! He looks so grown up :( He was so adorable when I dropped him off. He walked right into the classroom, blew me a kiss, and was ready to start his day. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year. Not even going to think about that right now. Speaking of Kindergarten..Greyson LOVES it! Lots of funny stories about chasing girls at recess, being the line leader, and occasionally having to walk 3 laps at recess for not listening to his teacher the first time she asks him to do something :) I have lots of stories about boys in school and about going to NYC this weekend without kids and watching the US Open in person! So much fun. I'll post more in a day or so. Got so many things to do before I pick up Cooper in an hour. Have a great week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to go to NY!! So exciting!! And glad you found your camera. Keep on posting!
Post a Comment