





We had the greatest vacation a family could ever have. Turks and Caicos is amazing! We did so many fun things that I don't know where to start. We all went snorkeling, off a boat in the middle of the ocean. I think I was the biggest scaredy cat because Discovery Channel's

Shark Week just

wouldn't leave my mind. Josh and Greyson saw and took a picture of a huge stingray under water. Cooper and I saw a monsterous sea turtle..from far away. I was so proud of my little guys for just jumping right in and trying new things. They are brave little boys. The resort also had 3 waterparks so needless to say some of our time was spent there catching them at the bottom as they flew down a waterside they weren't tall enough to ride :) They also got to bake cookies with Cookie Monster and go exploring with Grover. Cooper thought it was cool, Greyson thought he was "too cool" to do this. I pampered myself at the state of the art day spa with a scrub and 80 minute massage. I didn't want to leave. For the most part the boys wanted to swim in one of the zillion pools. They got to where they would stay close enough Josh and I could read books and sunbathe while watching them. We ate, and ate, and ate. It was embarrassing how much and how often we ate. The resort was all inclusive so we took full advantage of that. We would eat breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert, go to French coffee shop, then sneak out of the room at 10 pm for the 50's diner and grab a burger, popcorn, ice cream. The boys thought this was so neat. We would take turns waking one of them up to go on this special nighttime adventure. Then we'd eat the stash without waking the other one. The flights were easy, the booking was easy, now if only the paying for the part would be easier I would go back in a flash. It was such a great anniversary/family vacation. Loved every second of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment