
Greyson making snow angels.

Cooper dragging the sled. (click on this pic and notice the frozen tear under his eye)

Mommy and Cooper

Mommy and Greyson

Greyson sledding
The boys and I played in the snow today. I hate the snow. Actually, I hate winter and everything that goes along with it, but I couldn't dare tell their sweet little faces no when they woke up to that morning to snow. This year was Cooper's first time to play in the snow. Last year he was only 10 months old and I remember vividly he and I standing at his window watching Greyson and daddy throwing snowballs. Cooper was crying with these huge tears running down his face. I wasn't sure if he wanted to play in the snow or just be "one of the boys." Well, he made up for it this year. We built a fort (sort of), a snow blob-man, had snowball fights, and went sledding. I had to drag them inside, kicking and screaming. I was afraid that they had turned into little frozen snowmen. In case you were wondering, I actually did have a good time. I still hate winter but if life gives you snow, make a snowman.
6 comments:
Such cute pictures - what a good mom! We let Anna play in the snow too but probably not nearly as long as you guys did! I had a grandpa there worrying about her getting too cold. She loved it though. Love your new snowman quote!
I hate snow too, Julie! I know what a sacrifice you made for your boys! Way to go mom!
Julie,
wonderful pictures!! DId you notice the shadow Josh cast over Greyson while angeling? I think it is a really unique picture... like award winning with the right caption.
think...
That shadow is actually me! Josh was at work.
oops...
is that a horrendous mother in law thing?
trust me from the picture i can't tell for sure who it was but just a person.
you are beautiful. not fat. for sure.
just a shadow.
oh,, dear.
do you think it is cool nevertheless?
Trust me, a snow suit is not too flattering on my figure! :)
Post a Comment