

The boys and I were goofing around at the mall and the Kiddie Kandids picture lady said if she could take their pics she would give me a free one. So I did. (thank you Amber, who was there to help corral the little stinkers.) The pictures turned out pretty good and not having the stress of planning was perfect. I mean to get these 2 kids to a photo session without boogers, food on their clothes, losing a shoe, hair still in place, and no bruises from here to there is really stressful. This was awesome since it wasn't planned. I'll be sending some out in the mail soon.
5 comments:
Those did turn out super cute. (:
I really like the one of you and the boys- it's super cute. Thanks for telling me about your new blog I enjoy reading them!
The pictures turned out really cute. I will be watching for them in the mail. I wonder if they will beat the box here?
Oh how awesomely perfect! That really does cut the stress out of the whole picture game and the boys and you look awesome. I love that first pic of you 3 together. Truly adorable. 2 boys and their momma!
wow!!!!! what did she do to make cooper so happy??
i love them-and the one of you is so cute!
Post a Comment