Monday, December 22, 2008

Florida Family Vacation 2008 Pics. Stories to follow...

Cooper watching for dolphins at Sea World
Daddy and Greyson "trying to catch a dolphin"
Mommy, Greyson and Shamu

"I'm not getting anywhere near that ocean!"

A mother can only tell a 3 yr old so many times to not mess with the birds.
"Brrr...the water is cold."
The boys actually playing together for a few seconds.  Then the slinging of sand started.
Sick boys!  Stinking stomach bug! This is how whole family spent Friday

Feeding the duck "Hank" off our villa deck

This is the way a 3 year old should live!
Cooper loves stuffed Mickey but not real Mickey
This picture was worth the trip
The whole gang with Mickey and Minnie

We had an awesome time.  These are just a few of my favorite pics.  I'll write all about our adventures later.  

6 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like (aside from the sickies) that you had an awesome time. You sounded much more rested when I talked to you today so I am so glad you guys went and had a great time! Can't wait to see the other photos and get the rest of the stories!

Lenora said...

Julie your pictures were just awesome, too bad about the flu hope it didn't last too long. Reminds me when my friend years ago took her 4 kids to disney. On the way child # 1 broke out in chicken pox, by end of trip they were all contagious and lets just say you didn't want to walk next to them. But she spent so much money, they insisted on staying!!

Lenora said...

ok julie, I just read your past blog about shopping in the store ( was that a sam's club?) I still can't stop laughing , that goes down as one of the funniest blogs next to the clinique one. And the " personal stuff", oh what us woman throw in our purses and hope they don't fall out or get thrown out. I learned my lesson a few years back when girls were young and I frustrated in line ( before debit cards) trying to dig out pen in purse to write a check to the young male cashier.Only to realize it wouldn't write because I was trying to write with a tampon !!

Lenora said...

ok, now I'm on a roll with the personal stuff!!! This is funny. when your father -in-law, Len, was a boy he was the curious type. While helping our step mother take groceries out of the bags he wondered what this " curious box" was and was told that they were "special napkins" for Lenora. Now Len even back then believed in sharing and why should Lenora have something only for herself. So when we all came to dinner that night, Len had set the table with one of my " special napkins" next to every ones fork.!!!

Stacey Stafford said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love dolphins! Wish I could have seen them. Sorry to hear you were all sick.

MommyMac said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. We can't wait to see you next month