I pretty much don't read or watch the news. It's depressing. Anyways, I'm on MSN's homepage today and a headliner caught my attention. Is this actually making the news? Are you serious? It read "Plague carried by fleas threatens last of the ferrets." So what. When did we start caring about ferrets? Then I started doing a little investigating and found some more headlines that I thought you might find amusing.
*None of these represent opinions from the author*
1) "Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says"
2) "Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge"
3) "Typhoon Rips Through Cemetary, Hundreds Dead"
4) "Queen Mary Having Bottom Scraped"
5) "Smokers Are Productive, But Death Cuts Efficiency"
6) "Man Tries To Kill Spiders In His House Using Fire"
7) "Ferries Must Stay Afloat In Worst of Storms, Experts Say"
8) "Milk Drinkers Are Turning To Powder"
9) "Autos Kill 110 A Day, Let's Resolve To Do Better"
And last but certainly not least......drumroll please......
10) "Gas Smell Diverts Flight, but It Was Just Passenger's Pants"
And that's where this blog will end tonight. Sorry it's not that exciting but hopefully it made you chuckle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Yeah. Totally laughing out loud right now. Just read them off to David too. The plane crash and the cemetery were his favorites!
Thanks for the chuckle.
Funny stuff man! Love the last one. My favorite is still the one you didn't post....
Post a Comment