Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Potty Training Present!
Josh thought it would be a good idea to get Greyson a present since he is doing amazingly well in the potty training area. I was thinking he would come home with a new hotwheel car. You know, the cute little $3 ones that the doors open. Nope. He bought him a 4 wheeler. Now before you call the authorities and turn us in for putting an almost 3 year old on a 4 wheeler, rest assured, it's for toddlers. It runs on a 12 volt battery and has plastic wheels. That should make the grandmothers feel a little better. He also now has a helmet that he will be wearing while he's racing at 3.7 mph around our yard. Cooper inherited the baby 4 wheeler and as you can see by the video, I need to work on showing him how to steer it, otherwise he will need a helmet too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We've now watched Greyson and Coopie 7 times and she is now crying because I switched the page to leave you a note. She is exclaiming 'I want to watch Greyson get his present!!!" Gotta go. Super cute.
what a great present! I loved watching Cooper looking the complete opposite direction from where he was going! ha!
Post a Comment