I'm just learning how to do this on my digital camera so bear with me on this one. I think I have the hang of it so up and coming videos will be much better. This is Cooper walking and Greyson tackling him. Now you see why it has taken Cooper 14 months to learn to walk. Poor little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SOOOO Cute!!! I love seeing little Coop-ie walk! I am also laughing right now because I know that sweet "get off your brother please" was probably followed by some different instructions after the camera was off!
Ha Ha
I know that I have to refrain from SERIOUS discipline while I am filming my child. Nobody wants to hear mommy yelling 10 years down the road while they are trying to take a "happy" trip down memory lane!
Glad you got the video part working. Super cool.
Oh the fights you are going to see now that Cooper is able to walk! HA! Have fun!
This is the cutest video I have seen in a while. I can't wait until Cooper gets big enough to fight back. Only a few more days.
Awww. That's too cute!
Post a Comment