
Funny title but I'm sticking with the theme here...Sad Monday....Happy Wednesday. My sister called today and I actually got to talk to her for 30 minutes! She finally got her phone and internet installed so she is now officially connected to the real world. She sounded great and is having a good time. That makes it easier on "ol sis" to know that she's ok and having fun. We got caught up on what it's like to live in Germany with their apartment, funny car named Opel, and community laundry. But more importantly, I got caught up on Madison. She is rolling and she isn't even 3 months old. Genius. Today on the phone she was cooing and gooing and talking to Auntie Julie. Just knowing that I can communicate with my sister again seems to make everything better. I still miss her like crazy but now we can continue to share life. Thank you Lord, for this sweet, sweet day.
P.S. Sis, this is a picture of Cooper enjoying the "Summer Package" you sent for the boys. They were having water gun fights in the house with who else, but Josh. Funny Boys, all 3 of them. Needless to say, since Cooper is the slowest, he is the wettest. He loved it though. They also love the stickers, sidewalk chalk, and bubbles. You are the best!
2 comments:
So happy for you that you got to talk to your sis. I know that has been weighing on your mind!
Its great to finally have communication with the outside world. I'm glad the boys liked there package
Post a Comment