Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Perfect Day...


Today I spent the whole day eating food, shopping, and talking with my great friend, Amber. We literally ate all day. What a good day! We started the day off with lunch at Carlos O'Kelleys where we gorged ourselves with Mexican food. We then headed to Starbucks for an after lunch treat. We shopped, then decided we needed a coke for more energy. We watched an IMAX movie where we split a 1/2 lb of peanut butter fudge! Our sugar highs were so bad I then had to have some salty popcorn. What's next? Dinner. We pigged out at Ruby Tuesday's yummy salad bar. Uhh..as I'm writing this I'm starting to gag. That's a lot of junk. Oh, but it was worth it.

The weather was perfect, the bargains were amazing, the food was fabulous but best of all..the company was unbeatable!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Dude! I thought we agreed not to discuss all the eating ever again! (:

Had a great time today- wish we could do it every week!