Yesterday the boys took Papa to the zoo. I think he had just as much fun, if not more, than they did. We weren't even 3 minutes outside of the zoo and I look in the backseat and they are both out-cold. Looks like naptime is in the car today! Great fun! Great Day!
I am a 30 something stay at home mom to 2 amazing little dudes, Greyson and Cooper (aka..Pip and Squeek). I have a great, supportive husband of 10 years, Josh.
6 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys! Minus the bird poop. (:
Ha! I totally forgot about bird going #2 on your head! That could've been a whole blog itself! Ha! Still laughing.
How super fun!! Look how fancy you are staggering those pics all about on your blog! Impressive. Way to go PaPa. He's a keeper!
How fun!
The boys must have been ecstatic.
It looks like ti stopped raining...
Yeah!
Love to you all.
Looks like you guys had alot of fun. What is this about a bird going #2?
Ha! A bird pooped right on Amber's head! I felt sorry for her after I stopped laughing hysterically!
Post a Comment