Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Few New Finds...

Tonight I'm going to share with you a few secrets I have come across that are so awesome that I feel compelled to share them with you.

1) 1-800-GOOG-411 Google has a FREE (yes, you read that right) FREE way to dial information and get addresses and phone numbers from any phone. I use this at home and have it programmed into my cell phone. You can use this to find phone numbers for residences or businesses. It's awesome and again, FREE!

2) www.gethuman.com This website is so cool. Have you ever been so frustrated with an automated system that you scream at a human when they finally come on the line? Well, no more. This website tells you how to bypass about any automated system and get straight to a human. Almost every business you can possibly think of is on this site. Just click on your business and follow the directions.

3) Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow and Eyeliner - Ok, girls...I've paid more than I am willing to share with you on eyeshadow that promises to last all day. No matter how much I have spent, none have lived up to their claims, until now. You can buy Revlon Colorstay (has to be Colorstay) at any Costco, Walgreens, Wal Mart, etc.. The 4 shades of eyeshadow is usually around $5. I will put this on in the morning and before I got to bed at night, it is still on. The eyeliner is awesome also. It doesn't fade. My recommendation would be to get the color brown, not black/brown.

Well, only gonna give you these 3. I have a few more up my sleeve but I might need something to blog about later so I'll save them. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I have benefited from your goog-411 many times since you gave it to me! So off to Walmart tomorrow to try out Revlon (:

Debi said...

wow how cool is that info.
your site is so much fun. i check it all the time.