At 5:50 pm (EST) Madison Kay decided she was ready to meet her parents. She weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and is 21 3/4 inches long. She is absolutely adorable with perfect little pouty lips and to die for wavy hair. Other than being a little tired, Amanda is doing great! Thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah Auntie!!! How cool is that? I'm so excited to hear that your sis had her baby girl. The days will only get better from here on out. What a difference a baby makes! If you get any photos of this sweet little niece of yours - can you post it? I would love to see her!
Congratulations!! Aunt Julie!!!
what a lovely addition to your set of boys.
Give your mom and Greg our best wishes.
I, too, would love to see her pictures.
Oh my goodness!!! What an adorable little girl! I WANT ONE (another one!!! She is simply precious. How fun to have a little girl in the family to spoil. Strap on a spending limit girl because you are going to want to buy every hair bow and matching purse you see now!
She sure is a cutie pie! (:
Post a Comment